Accessible Customer Service Plan
Action Collections and Receivables Management is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that our staff are trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
Notice of temporary disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities, ACRM will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available.
The notice will be placed at our Reception Desk.
Training for staff
ACRM will provide training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on their behalf. Individuals in the following positions will be trained:
- Customer Service Representatives
- All Management
- Collection Agents
- Administrative Personnel
This training will be provided to staff immediately upon hiring. Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- ACRM’s accessible customer service plan.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing ACRM’s goods and services
- Staff will also be trained when changes are made to your accessible customer service plan
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way ACRM provides goods and services to people with disabilities can e-mail email@example.com. All feedback will be directed to Kim Kozovski. Customers can expect to hear back in 2 business days. Complaints will be addressed according to our organization’s regular complaint management procedures.
Modifications to this or other policies
Any policy of ACRM that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed