ACRM takes a very active role in ensuring compliance. Our dedicated team will ensure all work done by ACRM will be completed within applicable Provincial & Federal Legislation across Canada as well as Client mandate. We ensure all communications are done in the choice of the customers language. To ensure ACRM delivers the highest level of service to our clients & by extension their customers. We train our agents in 6 levels of the Customer Respect Index.
- ATTITUDE - Being solution focused rather than problem orientated. Being assertive, not passive or aggressive.
- SIMPLICITY - Ensuring clear communication at all times pitched to the customer - neither 'over their heads' nor talking down to them.
- PRIVACY - Ensuring right party verification is completed & the customers privacy is protected at all times.
- PRINCIPLES - Quality & Attention to detail provided.
- TRANSPARENCY - Operating in such a way that it is easy for others to see what actions are performed.
- RESPONSIVENES - Being gracious and empathetic rather than being unconcerned or dismissive. Being non-defensive and treating customer feedback as valuable information. Being influential and persuasive when negotiating or discussion options for a solution. Listening to understand, rather than making assumptions or being indifferent to the customer.>